Sunday, September 11, 2011

Smurfs ! ♥

Heyy Smurfs !! 
Let's sing a song first :DD
Lalalalalala ~ Sing a happy song . x2
Lalalalalala ~ Smurf the whole day long .
Ohh yeahh :))

Yesterday , watch Smurf with my girlfriend and my mummy .
Not less okayy ?!

First , we go and buy ticket . Thank god , less people watch !
Because this movie start a week ago @@



And then we go Tokyo Street . :D
Because my mom wanna to buy something at Daiso
Then I bring my girlfriend go to the Domo shop there :P















I hate my face ! Too fat o(╯□╰)o
And this is my girlfriend ! XDD 

Then , we go to Camera Shop
Take photos again , crazy !





















After that , we go to makan-makan XD
Pineapple rice :]] 1 word --> NICEE ♥



Sticky time ! My girlfriend and I see dou Angry bird's STICKY 0_0
OH MY SMURFS !



Toilet ---
Taking photos again /.\









 SH & I  HK 
 SoHai Hong Kong ! XD 

Walking to the cinema , buying popcorn .
Then the SMURFS come out ! I'm the fans of them !!Don't go away , come back :PP







Isn't cute ?!?!
Please say YESS :))


SMURFS TIMEEEEEEE :DDDDD
Clumsy And Papa's tail soo short x))
I Love You Azreal ! XD
Katy Perry , your sound freaking cute ! 



Toilet again ,















END 

1 comment:

Copyright By JoeyVIP ♥ Start From 2011 ©