Thursday, September 15, 2011

Excited :)♥


Heyy ! Smurfs :]

I'm so excited ! Because this tomorrow no need to go school .
And I'm going back to my hometown -- Kedah
It is very far from here D:

My cousin is gonna have a wedding there ! Yay !
I can eat a lot of yummy food XD
I'm a greedy ghost :P

I hate one thing is , because tomorrow is Malaysia's holiday .
My friend all invite me go shopping . But I can't T_T
So all Cancel !! Grr ... damn !! :@

After I watched 《 The Smurfs 》 , I started to go crazy !!
I always sing The Smurfs Song with my friend XD
Lalalalala ~ Sing a happy song , Lalalala ~ Smurfs the whole day long ~ LOL . Some friend ( Especially Boys ) they say this song is ANNOYING ! Grr ... I gonna kill you mann :@

UPDATE SOON :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright By JoeyVIP ♥ Start From 2011 ©