Thursday, July 14, 2011

150711`♥

What's Up Babess !!
Do you miss mee ??
I miss you all soo muchh >3<

Recess time , Phoeve buy cheese cake for
♥ Ivy Little Monkey & ♥ Chole Japan Monkey
The boyy in my class ...
He qoo and confession to Chole !!
OMG ~ Brave douu >_<''
xDD Funny name that we gave them
I share the cheese cake with ♥ Mini Kinq Konq
It is NICEEEE >3< I like it mann ~

Today , I take a English Writing Competition
Is teacher force me go de /.\
I just think & think & think`
Aiyaa ! Simply write larhh >_<''
In about 180 words . I add more 2 words in /.\



Tomorrow is the day !!
I'm soo exciting ~
Outing with
Little Monkey ,
Japan monkey ,
Kinq Konq ,
Monkey x))
Watch Harry Potter 7 =DD
But , I late qoo because off TUITION

Damn hate it ~ Can I don't qoo tuition for 1 time ??

Okayy , until here
Update tomorrow :D
See yaa !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright By JoeyVIP ♥ Start From 2011 ©